As experts in all types of calls, be it transit, turnaround or tendering, we carefully prepare for each cruise call to ensure timely and efficient port clearance.
Excellent relations with port authorities, immigration, Customs and Excise and the Department of Agriculture ensure that crew handling, waste handling and provision handling for our partners is hassle free.
This includes providing expertise in handling medical debarkation of both crew and guests. We provide the following services:
- Crew care
- Fuel bunkering
- Provisioning Customs/immigration clearance
- Crew mail collection
- Visa advice
- Chauffeur cars and buses
- Excursions, hotels, restaurants
- 'Meet-and-greet' and airport transfers
- Ships' spares in transit documentation
- Courier logistics and delivery
- Maintenance and repair arrangements
- Local knowledge and itinerary planning
Hamilton Shipping Port Services is a member of Cruise Ireland and Cruise Europe.